• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Cookbooks » Download Epub Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao

Download Epub Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao

admin
Add Comment
Cookbooks
Saturday, December 7, 2013

Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao

Author: Bee Yinn Low | Language: English | ISBN: B007WSNNDO | Format: EPUB

Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao Description

Growing up in a Chinese household in Malaysia where cuisine and culture were inseparable, Bee Yinn Low developed a deep love and appreciation for food. Her early memories of helping her mother prepare steamy and fragrant Chinese meals solidified into a way of life for Bee as a working woman in Southern California. A love of Chinese food didn't translate well to a modern Western lifestyle due to time and ingredient constraints. Rather than give up her favorite foods, Bee experimented with recreating the unforgettable flavors of her youth with her limited time and using ingredients found in local supermarkets. She managed to develop versions of her favorite Chinese dishes that had all the taste—but were a lot less work!

In Easy Chinese Recipes, Bee shares her passion and expertise in Chinese cooking. It features a collection of Bee's all-time favorite dishes—the foods she loves to cook and eat at home. She includes updated traditional family recipes along with her own versions of the best Chinese restaurant dishes from around Asia, such as Crispy Shrimp Dumplings, Kung Pao Chicken, Sweet-and-Sour Pork, Homestyle Chow Mein Noodles and Mongolian Beef.

Building off her passion, expertise and the avid following she has on her website, rasamalaysia.com, the Internet's most popular Asian food and cooking site, Easy Chinese Recipes is sure to become the go-to book for cooks interested in creating Chinese meals at home.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 25572 KB
  • Print Length: 144 pages
  • Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; Hardcover with Jacket edition (April 16, 2012)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B007WSNNDO
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,020 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #4
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian > Wok Cookery
    • #5
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian > Chinese
    • #12
      in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Asian Cooking > Wok Cookery
  • #4
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian > Wok Cookery
  • #5
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian > Chinese
  • #12
    in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Asian Cooking > Wok Cookery
Easy chinese recipes: family favorites from dim sum to kung Pao, pretty much says it all. This cookbook is full of the kind of recipes one would get out in a restaurant, from egg drop soup to orange chicken, only you, yes you, can make these at home. Low has demystified the sauces, the ingredients, and the techniques to make the recipes achievable, and yes, easy. This isn't a huge cookbook but the recipes included are the ones most people do seem to favor. When I read the recipe for shrimp toast I was thinking that no way would this taste like anything I'd get in a restaurant, it was too easy. As my sons and I chowed through the toast I kept thinking, wow, I made this! wow! and it was as good, if not better, than any restaurant.

We have a place here, pushcart dim sum, that is delicious (and fairly pricey) At home, from this cookbook so far, I've made the ribs, the black bean clams, and the pork bun filling, and it's all been really doable. I am not a stranger to Chinese cooking, I've been doing it for many years, but I still like to eat out because restaurant food is just different, and now I am making food that tastes like I ordered it from our favorite Chinese take out.

Pros:
well laid out recipes with ingredient list and directions that are easy to read and follow
Pictures of every recipe
pictures of some of the trickier techniques
a good basic explanation of techniques and ingredients in the front of the book
delicious easy recipes

Cons: none that I've found. quibbles- I like plain white background paper but that isn't really star reduction worthy.

*ETA April 12, 2012. I can't tell you how much I love this book. Everything comes out delicious and looking pretty much like the picture.

Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google