• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Politics » Download Epub The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers

Download Epub The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers

admin
Add Comment
Politics
Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers

Author: Johnny Salda?a | Language: English | ISBN: 1446247368 | Format: EPUB

The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers Description

The Second Edition of Johnny Saldaña’s international bestseller provides an in-depth guide to the multiple approaches available for coding qualitative data. Fully up-to-date, it includes new chapters, more coding techniques and an additional glossary. In total, 32 coding methods are profiled that can be applied to a range of research genres from grounded theory to phenomenology to narrative inquiry. For each approach, Saldaña discusses the method's origins, a description of the method, practical applications, and a clearly illustrated example with analytic follow-up.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Hardcover: 328 pages
  • Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; Second Edition edition (November 19, 2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1446247368
  • ISBN-13: 978-1446247365
  • Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.7 x 0.9 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I am about to commence my honours psychology year and landed a summer job as a research assistant. I was surprised to discover that I was the statistics expert. The research had already been conducted and I was there to analyse the data. It was from a large survey with a lot of open questions. I needed to code qualitative data into quantitative. Unfortunately at this point in my studies we had not learnt about qualitative data coding. I needed to learn how to do so - and fast!

Most books seem to focus on qualitative research from the start to finish which I didn't need. I was relieved to find a book dedicated to coding. It is easy to read and understand, and provides many real-life examples. It also discusses in detail, a wide variety of techniques so you can find something that best suits the type of data you have. The author does not advocate one technique over another as they all have their pros and cons. He also discusses qualitative coding software, which could be useful if you have access to this - which I don't. The beginning of the book provides an overview which is extremely useful if you are new to coding. The rest of the book discusses techniques. This is easy to navigate and I was able to skip to parts of the book that were relevant to me, without needing to read the entire book in order to understand it.

The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers has enabled me to complete my job without looking incompetent and I am confident that I have undertaken the correct procedures. I can definitely recommend this if you are looking for information on coding qualitative data.
By allinherhead
If you are a novice qualitative researcher and considering conducting or making use of interviews for your thesis/dissertation, this is the book for you! Extremely accessible and helpful.Buy it now and read immediately!
By Marta W

The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google