• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Computer » Download Epub QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies

Download Epub QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies

admin
Add Comment
Computer
Wednesday, November 20, 2013

QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies

Author: Stephen L. Nelson | Language: English | ISBN: 1118356411 | Format: EPUB

QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies Description

Get your business organized with QuickBooks

Now more than ever, keeping track of every penny is crucial to making it in business. And the owners of thousands of small-to-mid-size businesses turn to QuickBooks to help them manage their finances without having to hire an outside accounting professional. Bestselling author Stephen Nelson updates his popular QuickBooks For Dummies to cover the latest revisions and enhancements to this leading small business accounting software package.

After a quick review of bookkeeping basics, you'll discover how QuickBooks 2013 can help you build the perfect budget, process payroll, simplify your tax return prep work, create invoices, manage inventory, generate income statements, balance accounts, and much more. You'll learn what you should do before you install and set up QuickBooks, then move on to basic bookkeeping concepts and the fundamentals of building a solid budget. You'll also discover how to enter data, create invoices, record and print sales receipts, monitor your job costs, and generate most common financial reports with ease.

  • Veteran author Stephen Nelson updates his perennial bestseller and offers you easy-to-understand coverage of the newest release of QuickBooks
  • Enables you to take control of managing your own business accounting and financial management tasks so you can avoid having to hire expensive outside help
  • Provides expert advice for getting started with QuickBooks, building the perfect budget, processing payroll, creating invoices, managing inventory, tracking job costs, generating income statements, balancing accounts, creating financial reports, and more
  • Takes you through the steps of going online with QuickBooks, backing up your data, and simplifying tax preparation

QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies helps you take control of your financial management tasks. Big or small, your business will benefit!

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Paperback: 408 pages
  • Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (October 19, 2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1118356411
  • ISBN-13: 978-1118356418
  • Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.4 x 0.8 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Introduction  1

Part I: Quickly into QuickBooks  9

Chapter 1: QuickBooks: The Heart of Your Business 11

Chapter 2: The Big Setup  21

Chapter 3: Populating QuickBooks Lists  39

Part II: Daily Entry Tasks  83

Chapter 4: Creating Invoices and Credit Memos  85

Chapter 5: Reeling In the Dough   109

Chapter 6: Paying the Bills    133

Chapter 7: Inventory Magic    157

Chapter 8: Keeping Your Checkbook   177

Chapter 9: Paying with Plastic  195

Part III: Stuff You Do from Time to Time 205

Chapter 10: Printing Checks    207

Chapter 11: Payroll   221

Chapter 12: Building the Perfect Budget    231

Chapter 13: Online with QuickBooks   239

Part IV: Housekeeping Chores 249

Chapter 14: The Balancing Act   251

Chapter 15: Reporting on the State of Affairs   261

Chapter 16: Job Estimating, Billing, and Tracking 275

Chapter 17: File Management Tips  285

Chapter 18: Fixed Assets and Vehicle Lists  297

Part V: The Part of Tens  309

Chapter 19: (Almost) Ten Tips for Business Owners 311

Chapter 20: Tips for Handling (Almost) Ten Tricky Situations 317

Chapter 21: (Almost) Ten Secret Business Formulas325

Part VI: Appendixes 341

Appendix A: Installing QuickBooks in a Dozen Easy Steps 343

Appendix B: If Numbers Are Your Friends  347

Appendix C: Sharing QuickBooks Files  367

Index 375

I bought Quickbooks 2013 to use for my sole-proprietorship photography business, but I was totally lost about how to use it. I got this Dummies book and read through the first half completely, then picked out the rest of the chapters that applied to my business. It only took me about an hour a day for a few days to get through it (with Quickbooks open so I could follow the steps at the same time as reading) and now I feel pretty confident about using the program. I think this is a great book for people who have never used Quickbooks before.
By KRJ
I should preface by saying I've bought several "...For Dummies" books on various subjects and loved them all. This one was simply "OK". As far as giving a decent background on basic fundamentals of accounting and why you should do the things Quickbooks allows you to do, it's great. I guess I needed something even more remedial. Many of my various Quickbooks questions were answered simply by using Google as I couldn't find them within this book and I've read it cover to cover twice.

Quick example: My business is up and running. My copy of Quickbooks is installed on my PC. Now I'm ready to start entering banking info. Where do I click to type in the Beginning Balance of my business' checking account?? This book will tell you what a "beginning balance" is. Along with how you track, depreciate and even sell your assets but when staring at the Quickbooks screen and simply trying to enter in the information and get started.... its not gonna help you. Or at least, it didn't help me.

I found that simply heading over to Intuit's website and it's associated forums was easier and no matter what question I had, several others did as well. All of my questions had been asked and answered in easy to find posts by someone else at some point.

While the book was well written and it's author should be commended for his occasional use of humor and speaking in easy to understand terms (not like sitting in Accounting 101, trust me) I just found this to be a purchase I couldve done without. Again, I've bought many "For Dummies" books and I've kept them all to reference back to from time to time over the years. After reading this one cover to cover, I think it's given me all it can and in my own personal case, it didn't give me much. Sorry.
By Ronald E. Engel

QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google