• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Computer » Download Epub MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft? Word, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook?

Download Epub MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft? Word, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook?

admin
Add Comment
Computer
Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft? Word, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook?

Author: Joan Lambert | Language: English | ISBN: B004VB3UII | Format: EPUB

MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft? Word, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook? Description

Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office 2010! This all-in-one guide is designed to help you practice and prepare for the four core Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams.


With the MOS 2010 Study Guide, you get full, objective-by-objective coverage for:


  • Exam 77-881: Microsoft Word 2010

  • Exam 77-882: Microsoft Excel 2010

  • Exam 77-883: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010

  • Exam 77-884: Microsoft Outlook 2010

Use the book’s easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review the essential skills measured by the MOS exams. And you can apply what you’ve learned hands-on—using the downloadable files for all the book’s practice tasks.

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 9932 KB
  • Print Length: 736 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (March 22, 2011)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B004VB3UII
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #184,575 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #12
      in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Microsoft How-to > Outlook
    • #75
      in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Microsoft How-to > Word
    • #83
      in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Microsoft How-to > Excel
  • #12
    in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Microsoft How-to > Outlook
  • #75
    in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Microsoft How-to > Word
  • #83
    in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Microsoft How-to > Excel
I just took and passed the MOS 2010 Excel exam with a 97.5% score. I believe that having this book to point out the previous gaps in my knowledge helped me to succeed on the exam.

However, having stated that, I feel compelled to warn people that this book is not a good teaching tool. The exercises at the end of each section only touch on cursory examples, and don't really help to teach "new" information. Basically, if you don't already know it, or don't have another resource to fill in the blanks, this book won't help you much.

Also, the exam coupon in the book is a bit of a joke. My local community college and even the local university charge less for the exam than Certiport's "discounted" price.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm bashing this book. I'm not. I certainly would not have achieved such a high score without it. But I highly recommend that it be used as a companion to a meatier text, such as the "New Perspectives On..." series.
By Frank Provo
I have had this book for a couple of weeks now and have worked through all of the Excel 2010 objectives. The book follows the objectives outlined by Microsoft for each certification exactly. All of the instructions are very clear and concise; there is very little fluff to wade through. Like any technical book there are bound to be a few errors; however all in all I have found very few. It would also make a good reference.

As far as teaching/demonstrating all of the objectives for the exam I think the book does a great job. I am knocking off one star though because what the book lacks is a method for telling whether a candidate is ready to pass the exam. I have gone through all the objectives but have no idea whether I could pass the test today or whether I need to review further.

EDIT: I took the first Excel exam today and passed. There were a couple of tasks in the test it asked me to do I was pretty sure the book had not covered but other than that I was able to complete the tasks. There are definitely more interesting and probably practical resources out there but if you are looking to take the tests this seems to be the book to get.
By John Samuel

MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft? Word, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook? Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft? Word, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook?"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google