David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography Author: David D. Busch | Language: English | ISBN:
1435460286 | Format: EPUB
David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography Description
The Rebel T3i/600D is one of the most advanced entry-level cameras Canon has ever introduced. It boasts an astounding 18 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, and cool features like the real-time preview system called Live View, full high-definition movie shooting, and an amazing new wireless flash capability. As the owner of a Rebel T3i/600D, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. "David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography" shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Rebel T3i/600D to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, aperture/priority exposure, and other automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Rebel T3i/600D, and use it like a pro!
- Series: David Busch Camera Guides
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning PTR; 1 edition (June 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1435460286
- ISBN-13: 978-1435460287
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Ha! I finally came up with an omission in Busch's T3i guide. There's not ONE mention of the type of rubber used in the AV connector cover!
Other than that, I don't think Busch has missed anything.
The book's well written, well organized and should answer most any question you have on the T3i.
But you know what I like best? Busch loves the T3i as much as I (and the vast majority of T3i owners) do.
You might expect a professional photographer to talk down to you a little bit ("Well, since you've chosen to get an entry level DSLR, we'll have to look past its weaknesses....").
Busch, however, is someone who loves this camera, embraces it, and clearly conveys his vast knowledge about it to you.
You get the feeling you have an expert in the room with you explaining things and answering any questions you may have. He walks you through getting oriented to the camera, then putting it to effective use, taking advantages of the MANY excellent features the T3i offers.
Whether you're new to the T3i, or someone who wants to better understand its in-depth features, this is a great book!
By James R. Holtan
VINE VOICE
There is so much I can say concerning this guide, this will be very short...
I'm fairly new to SLR photography, I had been mostly a video camera person. So decided to jump into photo's & video. I did not want to read a guide on general EOS SLR how to.... I wanted information directly concerning my camera. This was a great choice of the breakdown of every part of camera & what it's use for each function... because there is a lot of buttons on this camera. The camera's manual was ok, but I needed more in depth information on this. It will take a long time to read all this... I started past the basics, because I already had some knowledge of camera funtions.
David Busch's guide is very in depth, yet understandable. Great for beginners & Pro's. There is a great history on his life as a photographer, in which is all at the beginning... very interesting to read. I have had this book a while, and it has help me become an even better photographer learning dof, exposures, lighting, menu functions, etc.
I highly recommend this... A MUST HAVE ).
By MinnieWinnie
David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography Preview
Link
Please Wait...