Crashed Author: Visit Amazon's K. Bromberg Page | Language: English | ISBN:
0989450252 | Format: PDF
Crashed Description
About the Author
K. Bromberg is that reserved woman sitting in the corner that has you all fooled about the wild child inside of her—the one she lets out every time her fingertips touch the computer keyboard. She’s a wife, mom, child rustler, toy pick-er-upper, chauffer, resident web-slinger, LaLaloopsy watching, American Girl doll dressing multi-tasker of all things domestic and otherwise. She likes her diet cokes with rum, her music loud, and her pantry stocked with a cache of chocolate. K. lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from the daily chaos of her life, you can most likely find her on the treadmill or with Kindle in hand, devouring the pages of a good, saucy book. Crashed is K. Bromberg’s third published novel and is the highly anticipated final book of “The Driven Trilogy.” Driven and Fueled were her well-received debuts novels and Books #1 and #2 of the series.
- Series: The Driven Trilogy
- Paperback: 460 pages
- Publisher: JKB Publishing; 1 edition (March 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0989450252
- ISBN-13: 978-0989450256
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Crashed was probably on my top list of most anticipated books of this year. To be honest I was so nervous every time I thought about this book and even going into it. I knew that Colton and Rylee would get their HEA, I mean my god if anyone deserved a happily ever after it was certainly these two. But I also knew that their journey would be a very emotional one. I feared what or who would come in between them. How hard would they both have to fight for each other and how much would they have to go through to get to their happy ending. Crashed was simply fantastic and everything I could have asked for and more. K. Bromberg is an amazing and talented writer and completely blew me away with the third and final installment of this series.
First of the all the prologue alone was simply brilliant, enough said. Crashed starts exactly where Fueled left off. Colton is fighting for his life and Rylee is there by his side fighting and waiting for him to come back to her. When Colton wakes up there is a slight possibility that he may not remember what happened, he may forget parts of his life. And if that does happen how will it have an affect on his relationship with Rylee?
There is so much that I would love to tell you about but do not want to ruin it for anyone. This is Colton ad Rylee’s journey to finding happiness. But it is anything but an easy one. There are many obstacles along the way, and I am not talking small road bumps either. Colton is still that damaged man who doesn’t think that he is capable of love. We have an idea what he went through as a child but believe me it is nothing compared to the truth. In some ways he is still that little boy who is scared, who has this distorted version of what love is.
Crashed Preview
Link
Please Wait...