Interview with a Master Author: Jason Luke | Language: English | ISBN:
B00IB32RZY | Format: PDF
Interview with a Master Description
It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer…
(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language)
- File Size: 1511 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1495472418
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IB32RZY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,405 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #10
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM - #33
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica - #60
in Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica
- #10
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM - #33
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica - #60
in Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica
Oh my goodness! This book should be 10 out of 5 stars. Jonah Noble is my new book boyfriend for sure! 50 shades of what???
I feel extremely privileged to have been asked to beta read this book before anyone else. Once I read it, and sworn to secrecy, I wrote this on Facebook -
"I have just finished reading a story which is coming out soon which has totally blown me away! The ending has me in tears, and the final line is so heartbreaking! I cannot say what book it is or who it is by but believe me when I say this author will blow your socks off! Wow just wow"
I totally and utterly stand by those few sentences.
What this author has produced is something I would suggest anyone wanting to get into reading erotica and/or BDSM read before anything else. He manages to portray a Master so well. He also seems to have climbed inside a female's head as his portrayal of a woman's feelings is 100% spot on!
I love the fact that between the chapters, and dialogue, there's no unnecessary dialogue or feelings described. It's just them, doing what they do. It makes the story more readable not having to deal with anything other than the story itself which, if I haven't mentioned already, is a great story!
All the way through it I kept imagining reading Jonah Noble's Big Book of Rules! Also kept putting various bits and pieces into a virtual Jonah Noble's Instruction Manual for Masters and Subs!
The author describes everything extremely well, including what a room looks like in great detail. So much so that you can almost imagine it in your head. This is a sign of a good author for me, someone whose story I can 'see' as I read it.
As far as Jonah Noble goes as a believable character he works extremely well.
(FTC Disclaimer: This book was provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review of the book. NO monetary compensation for this review or time has been provided. The opinions expressed in our reviews are my own.)
Every once in a while a man comes along (usually fictional, but not always) who seems to know more about women that any other man... and even more than some women themselves. Johnny Depp did this in "Don Juan DeMarco" and Jason Luke now does this through Jonah. Given the fact that these words had to come from somewhere, you can seriously bet that Jason Luke is one of those men in real life. Or comes damn close.
For Jason Luke's first novel (under this pen name), this is a fantastic way to start. Immediately I was engrossed; pulled in, as was Leticia, the apprentice reporter who is getting all of the nitty-gritty details of Jonah's life. He's giving her the interview of the century, not holding anything back. He tells her details of various experiences, and explains bits of the lifestyle to her when she doesn't understand. The interview (and this book) span across several weeks, as Jonah tells her of his first experience within the BDSM lifestyle as a sub, and then as he grew from there.
Jonah is the type of Master most every sub wants. One who can know her pleasures before even she does and build upon them. Harsh when he needs to be but never unnecessarily so. Although this book & Jonah aren't about physical pain for pain's sake, which some subs prefer, so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere (and I could give you a few ideas... or just read some of my other reviews).
The book is told from the point of view of a man who knows women and makes you wish that you knew him and possibly had one of him for your very own.
Interview with a Master Preview
Link
Please Wait...