• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Romance » Download Epub Falling into You

Download Epub Falling into You

admin
Add Comment
Romance
Thursday, July 11, 2013

Falling into You

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B00D1YRWJ4 | Format: EPUB

Falling into You Description

I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way. Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go.

Nell Hawthorne is in love with her life-long best friend, Kyle Calloway. Their young love is invincible and life is full of promise; then one night Kyle dies suddenly in a tragic accident and Nell is forever changed. She meets Kyle's older brother, Colton, for the first time at the funeral. They both struggle to move on with life as best they can. Years later, they meet again in New York City, and Colton realizes that Nell has never really gotten over Kyle's death. She seems to be harboring a deeply rooted pain, a heavy weight of guilt, and regret. He knows he shouldn't get involved, but he can't help himself. Trust doesn't come easily for either of them, and they both have demons. Together, they learn the purpose of pain and the meaning of healing, and the importance of forgiveness.

Mature Content Warning: 17+ for language, and adult situations

This audiobook contains an exclusive copy of Jasinda's original song "Falling Into You."

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 9 hours and 17 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Unabridged
  • Publisher: Seth Clarke
  • Audible.com Release Date: June 18, 2013
  • Whispersync for Voice: Ready
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00D1YRWJ4
6 Stars

"I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first."

Um, wow! I am a bit speechless right now. I did not read the blurb for this book. Jasinda asked Kim and I to read and review, the cover looked awesome so I said ok and just dived right in. Glad I had no clue what the book was about because at about 26% Jasinda rocked my world and handed me my shredded heart on a silver platter. If I had known what I knew at that point beforehand I don't think I would have had the same reaction or connection to Kyle. I loved that I was so clueless. I loved that my heart dived to my stomach and my eyes filled with big fat tears that just kept right on pouring through half the book and then some. Falling into You was filled with a roller coaster of emotions, including angst, love, fear, pain, guilt, and a glimmer of hope.

I adored Nell and Kyle together. I loved that they had been best friends since they were wee tots. Their love was strong and it was a true love, well as true as it could be at 16-18 years old. I found myself smiling over the romantic things Kyle said and did. I was completely and utterly invested in them. Then out of nowhere, Nell's world turned upside down and fell out from beneath her and so did mine. I hurt with her. My heart shattered into pieces for her and Kyle. I felt as broken as Nell did. I wondered how the author was going to pull off her healing, how she would help her move forward past the grief, the pain, the guilt, the loneliness.

"It wasn't a tear. I wouldn't cry. Couldn't. To let it go would be to open my soul. It would never stop. I would break...just shatter. The liquid on my cheek was blood, surging out from my ripped and tattered heart."

Enter Colton Calloway.

Falling into You Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub Falling into You"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google