• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Business » Download Epub How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It

Download Epub How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It

admin
Add Comment
Business
Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It

Author: Mark Cuban | Language: English | ISBN: 1626810915 | Format: EPUB

How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It Description

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Paperback: 82 pages
  • Publisher: Diversion Books (June 17, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1626810915
  • ISBN-13: 978-1626810914
  • Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.2 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
Every since I started reading Mark Cuban's weblog, BlogMaverick.com, I've been emailing links of my favorite posts to my employees and business associates. I subscribe to it on my RSS feed and typically read every entry within a matter of hours. So when I saw Mark's entry on Facebook that he had produced an ebook for sale, I bought it without a second thought. I must admit, I read the foreword and was immediately irritated to learn that the ebook was simply a collection of his most popular posts, many of which I'd read 10x over. Oh well, it's $2.99 as I read his first post which he discusses his humble beginnings coming to Dallas as a broke college grad. 5 hours later, I'm finished with the book and I'm convinced that was probably the best $3 I've spent on a book. If you're a blogmaverick reader his old posts have been updated with details and commentary that you will find very interesting and if you're not a blog maverick reader, you will no do doubt find find inspiration and more importantly, practical advice that applies to any business.

What I have always found most impressive about Mark is how little he cares about what people think about and how passionate he is about getting 'IT' right. This book arranges his rags to riches tale in a chronological order that will be of great practical use to any entrepreneur.

One thing I've felt throughout this NBA Lockout and ever more so after reading this ebook is that Mark Cuban must be going absolutely insane sitting in these 'business meetings' over the NBA's labor issues with dinosaurs like Billy Hunter and David Stern. I'll borrow a quote from his post "Twelve Cuban Mantra for Success":

"11. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered
This is one I got from my partner Todd Wagner. He is right on.

How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google