• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Craft » Download Epub I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting

Download Epub I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting

admin
Add Comment
Craft
Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting

Author: Visit Amazon's Kathy Norris Page | Language: English | ISBN: 1609000404 | Format: PDF

I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting Description

About the Author

Leisure Arts is a leading publisher and distributor of “how-to” and lifestyle publications with emphasis on creative crafts, needlework, decorating, and entertaining.  Leisure Arts is located in Little Rock, AR.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Age Range: 8 and up
  • Paperback: 68 pages
  • Publisher: Leisure Arts, Inc. (May 1, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1609000404
  • ISBN-13: 978-1609000400
  • Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Kathy Norris is one of the most innovative loom knitters around and her current book is a testament to this talented designer. Written for use with the plastic round and long looms, this is one of the best and most well organized loom knitting books for both the beginner and for those of us who want to learn new techniques and stitch patterns.

The first part of the book lays the ground work needed by offering several versions of basic hat designs. Next is an overview of general stitches and techniques required to make more advanced projects featured in the remainder of the book. The basic hat designs are the only easy skill level projects in the book and are included mainly as an instructional module for beginners. The other projects are high quality intermediate skill level designs that anyone would be proud to create or give as gifts.

The projects in this book include:
* Three hat patterns that focus on teaching the basics for beginners. These are the only easy skill level projects.
* A stunning sampler afghan that utilizes twelve different stitch pattern blocks with an attached I-cord edging that is loom knitted directly onto the afghan.
* Two hat and scarf sets; one in a corn-on-the-cob stitch pattern and another in a honeycomb stitch.
* A felted basket weave pattern tote.
* A versatile hooded sweater vest.
* A lovely lattice patterned throw pillow.
* Fingerless loves with individually knitted "half" fingers.
* A beautiful green hooded scarf called "Robin's hood" that incorporates cables along the edge.
* A striped garter stitch baby blanket worked in eight short row wedges.
* A ridged lace hat with a picot hem.
* A gorgeous lace wrap worked in a wavy lace pattern.

I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google