• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Download epub books

This is a listing of over 100 sites that offer all their ebooks for free download in ePub format.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Medical » Download Epub Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians

Download Epub Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians

admin
Add Comment
Medical
Saturday, November 10, 2012

Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians

Author: Thomas P. Colville | Language: English | ISBN: B004EWGLHQ | Format: EPUB

Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians Description

With over 5,000 recently upgraded, reviewed, revised, rewritten, and reorganized questions- more than any other exam review- Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Techniques 4th Edition is your key to success on the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE). This new and updated edition matches the presentation of the exam and reflects the seven domains of the VTNE to ensure the most accurate and effective exam prep available. This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.

  • Rationales for answers reinforce knowledge and provide reasoning behind answers.
  • Acclaimed question writers offer comprehensive coverage of topics.
  • New organization reflects the seven domains of the revised VTNE.
  • Exam format consists of a multiple-choice style that mimics the national exam so you know what to expect on test day.
  • More than 5,000 rigorously reviewed questions test factual knowledge, reasoning skills, and clinical judgment.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 1673 KB
  • Print Length: 529 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0323068014
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
  • Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (December 3, 2009)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B004EWGLHQ
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #200,356 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #62
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Professional & Technical > Medical eBooks > Veterinary Medicine
  • #62
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Professional & Technical > Medical eBooks > Veterinary Medicine
Because of the eligibility requirements in my state and the scheduling of the testing windows, it was almost six months from the time I graduated until I got to take the VTNE. And I was not working in a vet-related field during those six months so I had plenty of time to start to forget what I had learned. I was also pretty lax about studying for the upcoming test up until the final two weeks. The CD that comes with this book saved me. I spent almost no time studying my class notes from school and concentrated almost exclusively on working with the CD. The result? I passed, and with a pretty high score.

The major advantage to working with this book/CD is that the questions are structured just like the ones you will encounter on the test. I swear I even recognized a few of the test questions from the book as I sailed through the exam. The major disadvantage I can see is that instead of studying the subjects in depth you are in essence "teaching to the test," but since this is intended as a review and not a primary study guide, that's OK. I did, however, find a few questions for which the answer key was obviously incorrect, so if there's a question that you really believe you answered correctly and the CD says it's wrong, doublecheck it with other sources. I bought the review book (ISBN 978-0323052146) that goes with this one, but never even opened it. I also purchased the Peterson's review (ISBN 978-0768933727) but this was the one that I settled on as most useful.

Good luck on the VTNE!
By Karen Kimmerly
The format is a decent one, and covers a thorough amount of material. However, the number of errors, and the lack of response from the company is disheartening. I was diligent at doing the first several chapters, but found that my list of errors just kept getting longer, requiring me to use alternate, more reliable sources I already had for accurate information. I did not open the CD, since I felt it would not benefit.
I have taken two review online courses, and find both much more accurate, responsive, and well thought out in terms of material offered.
By Kris Paige

Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Epub Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Download epub books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google