Calculus Author: Amazon Prime | Language: English | ISBN:
1285057090 | Format: PDF
Calculus Description
The Larson CALCULUS program has a long history of innovation in the calculus market. It has been widely praised by a generation of students and professors for its solid and effective pedagogy that addresses the needs of a broad range of teaching and learning styles and environments. Each title is just one component in a comprehensive calculus course program that carefully integrates and coordinates print, media, and technology products for successful teaching and learning.
- Hardcover: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 10 edition (January 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1285057090
- ISBN-13: 978-1285057095
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.7 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I am currently taking Calculus I in a distance learning course, and the assigned book for my class sometimes falls short. I purchased this to use alongside the assigned book for my class. The layout of Larson 10e is appealing, and very easy to follow. The explanations are easy to understand, and although my homework is assigned out of another textbook, I keep coming back to this one for learning the material. As I said I'm in a distance learning course, and having this book to learn from is a godsend. Its an expensive textbook but you definitely get what you pay for in this case.
By J. Engel
I hardly learned anything from this book. This book has poor examples and limited descriptions. I learned more in class than from this book. Also, WebAssign was down for the first month. Overall, bad experience...
By Amanda
Calculus Preview
Link
Please Wait...